Just for fun I thought I’d give you a few Friday Favorites in threes. They’re in no particular order, just my top 3 favorites in each category.
Villains: A good villain can make a story perfection. Here are some of my faves.
– Maleficent from Sleepy Beauty. Perfectly nasty in all the right ways.
– Julian Sark from Alias (played by David Anders). A horrible, self-serving criminal all wrapped up in large doses of sarcasm and a faux-British accent. He had some of the best lines on TV and I adored him. I miss this show.
– Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries (played by Ian Somerhalder). Okay, he’s not always a villain but he definitely let’s his nasty side win out from time to time. Actually, he’s sometimes the hero, but he is the dark side of the coin, the Salvatore lacking a moral compass, the ticking time-bomb. He’s a vampire, so that automatically makes him more villainous, right? Oh, who am I kidding? I just wanted to post his pic.
Cheeses: Really there’s no cheese I won’t eat. I would have been fine as a peasant, living off a bread and cheese diet.
– Smoked Gouda. Yummy.
– Swiss. On a burger with mushrooms. (My mouth is watering.)
– Provolone. I’ll put it on anything.
Superheroes: Can you tell I live in a house full of males?
– Superman. I love him because my hubby loves him, and because in the next Superman movie, he’ll be played by one of my favorite actors.
– Iron Man. Who doesn’t love the snarky, smart-mouthed Tony Stark? Give him a super-suit and he’s way cooler than Batman.
– Captain America. I can get on board with the patriotism and even the ridiculous mythology behind his creation, especially if they keep letting Chris Evans play him in the movies.
Share with me: What are your favorites in each category? (You can just pick one category if you aren’t feeling up to narrowing down your long list of superheroes.)