Welcome to the Blog Bash Day 3!! Today is All About Women Wednesday.
But let’s cover the fun stuff first– yesterday’s winner! The winner of the 4 pack historical novels set is: Marissa E.!!
Congratulations and contact me asap with your shipping address!
So, here’s today’s Prize Pack!
2 books– Mama Needs a Time Out by Heather Riggleman and It’s Just You and Me, Lord by Marion Stroud
Plus, Jennifer’s Favorite Things!
- A black and white paisley zippered pouch from 31 Gifts (I love 31 gifts. If you aren’t familiar with them, they are a company that does super cute pouches, bags, carriers, totes, etc., and the company is based on the idea of the Proverbs 31 woman. Want to check out some of their products? Here’s my consultant: www.mythirtyone.com/jsappington/ )
- A pretty flower magnetized reminder list to help keep you organized (I constantly make lists and have to keep myself organized)
- I Will Sing to the Lord bookmark (I’m a singer- I’m active in my music department at church and I sing ALL the time. I love this reminder of singing to the Lord. And you can use it with your new books!)
- Liquid Lip Color in shade Malted from Mary Kay (this shade looks good on all skin tones and is perfect for fall. Mix it with other colors for a rich look!)
- Sparkly nail polish (because sometimes it’s just fun to have sparkly toes.)
- Renewed Spirit hand sanitizer in Rose (it has a cute Bible verse on the front of it and is perfect for your purse!)
- Dove Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels (a whole bag. Just because I love you. Seriously– these are De-lish.)
- RitterSport Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts bar (I LOVE these.)
- CD of Music Inspired by The Story (this music moves me. Each song is from the perspective of a different Bible character and I love, love, love, love, love this album.)
Enter to win by answering the question from the vlog in the comments below. Good luck! Winner announced tomorrow!
Writers– don’t forget to enter your blurb!